37.50%
    Weight Loss
    12.50%
    Camp Pendleton
    12.50%
    Banana Bungalow
    37.50%

Indeed.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Could a mod please edit the poll to add the options "Get braces" and "beat Muslim mother to death"?

Comment

WRT the Iraqi mother thing... The police are investigating that either her husband or her daughter did it and then tried to make it look like a hate crime. The husband was upset that she was divorcing him while the daughter was upset because the parents were trying to force her to marry a 1st cousin who was twice her age. It's also suspicious that the only the father ever supposedly saw the original threatening note before supposedly throwing it away. If I got a death threat I'd at least save the note as evidence.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm twice her age and I wouldn't say no to a 17 year old. Where is the problem?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            WRT the Iraqi mother thing... The police are investigating that either her husband or her daughter did it and then tried to make it look like a hate crime. The husband was upset that she was divorcing him while the daughter was upset because the parents were trying to force her to marry a 1st cousin who was twice her age. It's also suspicious that the only the father ever supposedly saw the original threatening note before supposedly throwing it away. If I got a death threat I'd at least save the note as evidence.
            I think this topic might have its own thread.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
            X