No announcement yet.

Brittney Griner is transgender, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brittney Griner is transgender, right?

6'8" dunking woman with bigger hands than Lebron James and a longer reach than Andrew Bynum with the voice of Rajon Rondo...

This can't be 100% woman:

*shudder*

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Click image for larger version

Name:	jenna-talackova.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	9093040
    Cound the next Miss Universe be transgender?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Is there anything worse than a sexist virgin?

Comment

I was wondering just about the same thing about you, Al. You frilly laced panties wearer.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are you trying to be offensive to women or transgender people or both?

Comment

Me? I guess maybe both. Hard to say.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Not you, I was responding to Al.

Comment

I'm glad that Sloww is around to remind me that there are indeed worse people than sexist virgins like Al.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Not you, I was responding to Al.
                  OH! My mistake.

Yes, Drake. I see your diarrhea of the mouth. No comment.

Comment

Listen to her speak. She sounds like Rondo!

Texas native, too.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes, she is a Texas native.

And you sound like Judy Garland.

Comment

Yes. Judy Garland references always makes one sound macho.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

So it's better if I'm only aware of macho men? Do you have the same affliction as Al?

Comment

Macho, Macho Man...
                            Now that song was butch!

Comment

Why assume she's transgender? She may be a freak, but lots of great athletes are physical freaks, in a host of ways. Unusual muscle mass, lots of fast-twitch, great eyesight, great height, lung capacity, superior flexibility (Schollander's knee joints), low heart rate under stress, etc., etc.

The fact that she's tall and has a deep voice means nothing. It's entirely possible to be a natural-born woman with high testosterone levels, just as some males have unusually high estrogen levels.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X