Old National Short film/web series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old National Short film/web series

Okay so listening to Al's problems has reinvigorated me to go for my own dreams. I have relaunched my website and I'm now preparing to premiere my short as the first episode in a web series. I need you guys to help my going to viewing my trailer on multiple sites, making comments, getting your friends to make comments and view, watching the episode when I premiere it and maybe donating money. Financial help would be nice but my main goal is to get as many views as I can.
    rebelcinematics.com
    blip.tv http://blip.tv/rebelcinematics
    indiegogo http://www.indiegogo.com/Old-National
    twitter https://twitter.com/#!/followers
    facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebel-Cinematics
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/rebelcinematics
    imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2013254/

Thank you guys
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

That's 36 seconds I'll never get back.

j/k

No money, but I gave you a view.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Please go to youtube and make comments on the video.
      youtube http://www.youtube.com/rebelcinematics
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

The facebook page is down.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Comment

Thanks Al.

Comment

I advertised for you on facebook and on another forum but no luck so far.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Once again thanks!!! If you could make a comment on blip.tv and youtube that would be excellent. I just started the campaign so I'm looking to build steam.

Comment

Not looking good. I only could get one person to like your facebook page. People are a *****.

Comment

Thanks Al. Every little bit helps. Just have to stay positive and keep it moving!

Comment

81 views of the trailer so far. I haven't decided the magic number before I release the episode.

Comment

Is there any way to torrent the film?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

when I'm ready, I'll upload the file to blip.tv. blip.tv, will send the show to other outlets such as youtube, vimeo and etc. I'm not super savvy on torrent and etc..I don't really want to get bogged down in technology options but I would have to say that torrent won't be a readily available option.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X