San Diego Carpet Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Carpet Cleaning

Candy and catsup stains are very similar to each other for the carpet maintenance. First, get the excess candy or catsup up by blotting with a paper towel or scraping with a butter knife. For catsup stains only, go a step further to neutralize the spot with an ammonia-water mixture as described for blood stains.

Oerdin?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Has San Diego moved to England?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I prefer San Marcos carpet cleaning.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
          I prefer San Marcos carpet cleaning.

ACK!
          Carpet bombing instantly came to mind as I read the title - or is that wishful thinking...?
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The funny thing is even on the forums for the local newspaper, where you'd assume most of the people would be from here, they don't get these kind of Spambots advertising local companies. I mean what's the point of spamming a forum like this where 1-2 posters are actually in the company's service area and they're more likely to be annoyed by the spam so it's not like this is going to result in new business.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Even stranger is,
              that the posting doesn´t even include an adress for the company or the like...
              just a tip with regards to dealing with candy or catsup...
              if I were to advertise a cleaning company, I would at least add something like:
              "or you could go to xxx cleaning, in xxx boulevard San Diego, where these and other stains are quickly removed ... bring in your carpet in the morning and get it back in the noon, clean as if it were new"
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Disconnect.

Carpets in the US are usually wall to wall floor covering, so they can't be taken to a shop.

Carpets are cleaned in the home.

Rugs can be taken to a shop.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

What about semen stains Dudley Moore? How do you get rid of those from the carpet?

And wow, Dudley Moore, I thought you were dead?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

what, you don't have washable carpet tiles? barbarians.

Comment

Yes, nothing screams out Trailer Park Trash like carpet tiles.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                          what, you don't have washable carpet tiles? barbarians.
                          Carpet tile? What is this? The 70's?
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I just hope they keep it up until they tell me how to get dried raw egg out of my carpet.

Darn egg-sucking cat.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Use a spounge with carpet cleaner to get as much of it up as possible, pat dry with a paper towel to try to get up anything that remains, and if there is still anything left use a steam cleaner on it.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X