What do you see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you see?

It varies depending on certain factors. For example, your location causes it to change (mine mentions Philadelphia). What do you get?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

From home (in Cincinnati OH)

Using Tor

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Dallas guy freaked out over earthquake tremor. California girl gives him crap. 6 months later with a tornado on the horizon, she's freaked out.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I see a snake, but only part.. it goes through a portal.

At work I can see the other end too, which is also a head?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

i see a snake with animals inside. this is quite cool and must have been a lot of work.

there's at least 15 of them. randall rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Dallas guy freaked out over earthquake tremor. California girl gives him crap. 6 months later with a tornado on the horizon, she's freaked out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]171465[/ATTACH]
              This is exactly like mine except for Philadelphia and the last slide has the two people marching through the snow and the Cali girl freaking out.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I see the turtle comic.

Comment

Mine shows people being chased by raptors.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Mine shows people being chased by raptors.
                    Mine too:

But if you reduce the width of your browser window the comic shrinks and you don't see the raptor anymore.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I got a comic about the "Berlin Chairlift" in 1948. How did it know I was in Berlin?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]171465[/ATTACH]
                        At work with firefox or at home with chrome, this but with Virginia and a cat 2 hurricane.

At home with firefox, berlin chairlift.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

The snake one has a lot of random segments.
                          Using the example at http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php...82442&start=40 as a base, "my" snake has it arching over a squirrel with an acorn between the head and the loop, the large lump follows per the base, there is no diamond ring, the girl looking down is next, followed by the guy on the saddle, followed by both portals, but I don't see the end.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                          X