Would you eat feces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you eat feces?

Given that just about any food we eat has either naturally occurring chemicals or synthetic chemicals, and that most people have no problem with this as long as bacteria is removed from the food and it tastes good, I thought I'd ask this question:

Would you eat feces if chemicals were used to remove bacteria, and then other chemicals were used to make the feces taste good?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

If it tasted good, and wasn't harmful, sure. But considering that crap is generally composed of the stuff that we can't eat anyways (which is why we crap it out of our system), that seems awfully unlikely.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Eat recycled food - it's good for the environment, and okay for you
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        If it tasted good, and wasn't harmful, sure. But considering that crap is generally composed of the stuff that we can't eat anyways (which is why we crap it out of our system), that seems awfully unlikely.
        Why can't we eat that stuff? There's cyanide in almonds and we can eat almonds safely.

Comment

Why would feces have any nutritional value? There's a reason that it's the leftovers from the digestive process.

Comment

You and I eat junk food everyday that has no nutritional value.

Comment

False. In fact, it has excess nutritional value. Which is why people become fat from eating it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                Why can't we eat that stuff? There's cyanide in almonds and we can eat almonds safely.
                Drink a bottle of cyanide and let us know what happens

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  Drink a bottle of cyanide and let us know what happens
                  Wouldn't that just make your day?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    False. In fact, it has excess nutritional value. Which is why people become fat from eating it.
                    No - a lot of the calories in junk food comes from sugar and bad fat.

Comment

Sugar and "bad" fat = nutrients, you twit. How many calories are in a pound of feces? How many MrFun Approved carbohydrates, how much protein, how many MrFun Approved fats? I guarantee that a pound of potato chips provides far more calories than a pound of feces, no matter how much corn and peanuts the donor has been eating.

Comment

bad fat? bad fat?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Sugar and "bad" fat = nutrients, you twit. How many calories are in a pound of feces? How many MrFun Approved carbohydrates, how much protein, how many MrFun Approved fats? I guarantee that a pound of potato chips provides far more calories than a pound of feces, no matter how much corn and peanuts the donor has been eating.
                          Fine - they're unhealthy sources of nutrients then.

Comment

You didn't answer my question. How much nutrition can you get from a pound of feces? How does this compare to non-liberal-arts-approved things like "pink slime" or chicken mcnuggets?

Comment

If this thread is anything like any other food thread we've had here lately, then no doubt the answer is "I'm sure that feces have more nutritional value than chicken mcnuggets, and somehow it's up to you to prove otherwise."

Comment

Working...
                              X