No announcement yet.

Azerbaijan allegedly gives Israel access to airbases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest scandal is that Israeli settlements are taking over the water supplies. The UN is investigating. I'm surprised that the US hasn't cut the rest of its funding of the UN. I'm sure that if a Republican was in the White House they already would have.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• doctor s
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Getting back to the original topic of the thread, does anyone believe that Azerbaijan would dare to give Israel access to its airbases without Russian approval, or that Russia would give their approval? Remember that the current President of Azerbaijan is the son of the former President, who was a former member of the KGB and once chairman of the Azerbaijan communist Party.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I think that ultimately someone in the U.S. is going to call bull**** on Russia.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
          X