No announcement yet.

SAT Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He grew up in a ghetto so I guess you should add a hundred points to his total score for comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      Wow, you suck at math.
      That's why I said "I think I added that up correctly". Go ahead and put salt in the wound after I already deprecated myself.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

*sigh* I really wasn't asking for everyone to post their scores.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You should have been sneakier with the poll.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Start an IQ thread for comparison. Be sure to link to one of those online tests that says "your IQ is ridiculously high, pay us ten bucks so we can send you a personalized IQ report about how incredibly smart you are."
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              You should have been sneakier with the poll.

JM
              OzzyKP added the poll.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Blame regexcellent.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                X