Fox News - the most reliable, and accurate news network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    Hey, don't call Lorizael a ******. That's not nice.
    Whenever you see someone say "That can't be real," you assume that they think it's real?
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

No, it means that they are not sure if it's real or fake. It didn't sound like he was absolutely sure.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Yah! No need for the "dilligence, do a little work, roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty" ... that's all unnecessary because it's so easy
        No, nailing your head in place and stapling your eyes open so you HAVE to watch it is difficult.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
          You know, Mr. Fun could have done better, there's no doubt about it. It was an obvious fake, we all agree, but let's face it, it's not difficult to find material equally as crass, ignorant, inaccurate and downright stupid on Fox News. You simply have to have a little dilligence, do a little work, roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty. Mr.Fun didn't do that, and it's his fault. He could have done better.

There's just one eensie-weensie tiny little problem.

He'd have to actually watch Fox News.

No one shoud have to do that, so I say we give him a "pass" on this one.
          I fail to see why his pattern laziness should be rewarded.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            No, it means that they are not sure if it's real or fake. It didn't sound like he was absolutely sure.
            No it doesn't. "That can't be real" means "that can not be real" and if something can not be real then it must not be real.

Comment

Hey wait, I just noticed that "Faux News" isn't in the title. Did somebody hijack MrFun's account?
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
              X