Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, Brits, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe similar genuine public gratification of a warm yellow jet kind was to be had at New York's 'Mineshaft' in the 1970s. Whatever floats your urinal detergent cake....
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Do you mean it's ok for the British since it was done in NY before. Sick.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Do you mean it's ok for the British since it was done in NY before. Sick.
        Well that might be your interpretation of my post, but I don't think it's a valid one...

On the other hand, urine is usually a sterile liquid- used for bleaching clothes since at least the Middle Ages, and imbibed as part of Indian Ayurvedic medicine (also by Sarah Miles, of 'Ryan's Daughter' fame).

Glass of piss, anyone ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Manneken-Pis_Manneken-Pis-statue_3821.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	9092940
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
          I wouldn't want the average clientele in Wetherspoon's breathing near me, let alone urinating on me
          so you'd be happy to be urinated on by the clientele of a more upmarket establishment?

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Clearly, we are in the presence of a connoissuer!
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

He wants his pissing boys to have been fed nothing but asses milk and honey.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                so you'd be happy to be urinated on by the clientele of a more upmarket establishment?

Oh God yeah, totally au fait
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                X