Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian presidential elections are faked already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACORN

Comment

Remind me how ACORN was dismantled, Drake?

(Or was that your point? I'm not sure)
      Last edited by Hauldren Collider; March 5, 2012, 00:04. Reason: wow i'm dumb, spelling error D:
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The group which never was convicted of anything? The one who turned in the people who tried to commit registration fraud to steal unearned money from ACORN? That one?

To compare Diebold electronic voting machines actually have serious flaws which could allow a hacker to actually adjust vote count totals and never be caught. The CEO of Diebold just happens to be a huge Republican backer too.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

All too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            The group which never was convicted of anything? The one who turned in the people who tried to commit registration fraud to steal unearned money from ACORN? That one?

To compare Diebold electronic voting machines actually have serious flaws which could allow a hacker to actually adjust vote count totals and never be caught. The CEO of Diebold just happens to be a huge Republican backer too.
            That's quite a conspiracy, Oerdin. I'd be willing to bet that your knowledge of computer security is almost as good as your spelling ability.

Just so you're aware, fully securing any machine is essentially impossible.

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            All too easy.
            Well played

Comment

People Aren't Smart Enough for Democracy to Flourish

Science!

People

Comment

In theory Diebold ATM's could make all of your money disappear. First Diebold gets the Republicans elected in a landslide, then all of your cash is gone. Evil!

Comment

I don't believe I actually spelled out any conspiracy but did point out how security flaws exist, that multiple bipartisan commissions have recommended changes, most of which never got implemented. Pointing out security flaws exist, flaws which experts have agreed are major, is a statement of fact not a conspiracy but as usual HC is too stupid to understand that.

Comment

Obviously security flaws exist. That's unavoidable. And any security flaw is a major flaw. The question is, are they more or less susceptible to being tampered with than traditional ballots?

Comment

Obviously more especially the ones which don't produce a paper backup which the voter ever touched. No printing out a rolled receipt which no one ever sees (much less the voter casting his vote) is not good enough. This has been pointed out for the last 10-11 years but so far no changes have been made and their machines are still the most common in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        He doesn't need any. Any opinion polls show he's gonna win it easily.

But I'm more than sure that at March 5th you'll see a lot of such "violation" videos. And if you are an idiots - you'll buy them. And I'm afraid you are.
                        The newspapers here (in Australia) quite clearly suggest that Putin would win an honest election. The newspapers also suggest he has a lot of support because the Russian economy has been doing well for the last 10 or so years whilst Putin has been in charge. Medvedev appears to be regarded as Putin's tea boy. The newspapers also suggest that a great many Russians do regard Putin as corrupt, self-serving and much given to cronyism as well as having mysteriously acquired a personal fortune of some US$40 billion. And there is the issue of rampant crime.

And yes, the opposition to Putin is reported. The anti-Putin demonstrations certainly do get covered.

The local newspapers also suggest that Putin goes to great lengths to sabotage any opposition politicians including having the electoral commission reject opposition candidates from registering on flimsy grounds.

Comment

Just for you Serb.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1321379.html

Comment

Just for you IT IS THE SINGLE CASE among about 95 000 polling stations. That video's been shown on major TV-chanels AND the results from that polling station were canceled.

No OTHER COUNTRY, EVER had total LIVE monitoring of its polling station during the elections.
                            EVER.
                            We are the pioneers of web-monitoring. EVERY. Once again - EVERY polling station out of nearly 95 000 polling stations in Russia had at least two web cameras which broadcasted situation LIVE on that polling station during the whole election process and vote count. And every Internet user could see what is going on at ANY polling station at ANY moment of time. There were over 2 million registered users who watched the election process.
                            And I'm damn proud to be a part of this project, 'cause I work for ISP who was responsible for our segment of this project. And we did our job damn well (though that was a pain in the ass for us).
                            That simple fact that out urns and voting stations were completely OPEN and anyone could watch the LIVE video from ANY polling station in the (btw, the largest country in the world) makes the last elections the most transparent elections EVER.
                            End of story. Case closed.

Comment

So you mean there were cameras spying on people's votes?
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Ballot stuffing has been endemic since Putin took power so why would this round of elections be any different?

Comment

Working...
                                X