No announcement yet.

Only in America? Rudeness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, all that cow herding can't be that fun, so yes - now if you were cat herders :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I am, in fact, a cat herder. I own a cat ranch.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
        Well, all that cow herding can't be that fun, so yes - now if you were cat herders :

Loved it! Though it works better on its own than as a commercial because they didn't really link it well to their service.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That was a Super Bowl commercial a few years ago.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            I am, in fact, a cat herder. I own a cat ranch.
            Wow! I know where to take my kitty when she gets old, and I get sick of her.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's not a cat retirement home!

Comment

Working...
              X