Romney-Paul Tag Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe. You said buttfroth. :snicker:
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Has anyone ever pointed out how "Santorum" sounds a lot like "Sanctorum," as in "Sanctum Sanctorum," or has all the attention given to the buttfroth aspect of his name prevented that from being an issue? Also, Rubio doesn't look very rubio to me.
      I guess not. What is a Sanctorum?

Comment

Sanctum Sanctorum, Latin for "Holiest of Holies." A fun little irony which might have been employed if he weren't notorious for a buttsex joke. Also, probably not enough people know the phrase.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          No, they just both have a shared interest in attacking Santorum's claims of being a "true conservative".
          yup

"Freedom is not what you want to do, its what you ought to do" - Rick Santorum

Rick Santorum ought not run for President

and no way would Mitt take Paul for VP, the neocons would **** all over Romney

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            yup

"Freedom is not what you want to do, its what you ought to do" - Rick Santorum

Rick Santorum ought not run for President

and no way would Mitt take Paul for VP, the neocons would **** all over Romney
            I can't believe he said that. It's almost identical to "freedom is slavery"

Comment

oh yeah, thats the theocrats' definition of freedom. I hear it all the time from religious folk intent on saving their souls by torturing the rest of us with their piety.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                I also get tired of Ron Paul gibbering nonsense about the gold standard while "conservatives" claim we should all dump T-bills because, you know, the evil communist dictator of America is supposedly going to cause hyper inflation. Want to know what investment beat gold last year? T-bills.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...t-gold/250719/
                First, T-bills mature in one year or less, that chart only shows 10 year bonds. Second, I don't know of any "conservatives" urging people to dump T-bills. Maybe you're aware of some, but it's certainly not a major GOP talking point. Finally a high return on government debt isn't really something to be proud of.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  Oh. Meh. I don't think that's gonna matter much. I agree with Felch.
                  Well the thing is that Vice Presidents are picked a lot of times to cover up the Presidential candidate's faults. Romney biggest fault is that he's fast and loose with facts or his position & may not want a whiff of that from a potential VP nominee.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Bob McDonnell has the advantage of being an overwhelmingly popular governor in a big state who has balanced a budget with a divided legislature.

Comment

Tag team back again.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                        Tag team back again.
                        Did something new happen?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Check and direct and let's begin.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                          X