Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serb is officially a loser now.

edited.
    Last edited by Serb; February 19, 2012, 07:22. Reason: I'm pathetic close this thread please

A new beginning for you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So she'll be single soon? Do you have a number?

j/k Serb.

Been there, done that. Time is the only real cure to the pain.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I was married for eight years too. But anyway, divorce was a relief for me. The marriage was horrible and so was my wife. That said, I still had some tough times. I pray that you will turn to God to comfort you and give you strength in this time in your life. Depend on him. That is the best advice anyone will ever give you.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That makes sense actually. I think after that experience I'll be way more religious for sure. I guess you know what I mean. There were so many signs. I can't explain it, it's personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I was married for eight years too. But anyway, divorce was a relief for me. The marriage was horrible and so was my wife. That said, I still had some tough times. I pray that you will turn to God to comfort you and give you strength in this time in your life. Depend on him. That is the best advice anyone will ever give you.
            Does that mean God doesn't give advice or does it mean you gave better advice than God can give?

Comment

There are no stupid people. There are only People... sometimes doing stupid things.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                That makes sense actually. I think after that experience I'll be way more religious for sure. I guess you know what I mean. There were so many signs. I can't explain it, it's personal.
                Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll pray for you. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

The best way to get even if to post more pictures of your soon to be ex.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

WhoTF is this guy?

Comment

Oerdin.

Sorry to hear that, Serb.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

That sucks, dude. Very sorry.

Good luck to you.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm ****ing with you, Serb. If you can't laugh, you'd cry, so you're better off laughing.
                          Last edited by Dinner; February 18, 2012, 20:28.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If it's not too personal, what has caused this? Money, lies, or something stupid and trivial?
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I'm ****ing with you, Serb. You can't laugh you'd cry so you're better off laughing.
                              It might be funny to you dummy.

Comment

Working...
                              X