Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Am I Supposed To Hold The Galaxy Nexus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Am I Supposed To Hold The Galaxy Nexus?

WELL IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED. Let's face facts: I have made the switch to Android because, as many of you know, I suffer from UNDIAGNOSED ATTENTION DEFICIT PROBLEMS and have grown VERY VERY BORED of the sameness that has plagued iOS like the tumor that took Steve Job's life itself. I am now an Android ICE CREAM SANDWICH USER.

Does anyone know how to hold this Galaxy Nexus telephone? I am using my right hand, which is larger than my left, and reaching the notification bar is next to impossible. I AM LOOKING FOR iOS-STYLE CONTROLS OVER MUSIC. So for example, I want to double-tap something to get the quick option to fast-forward a music track or skip to the next one. Is this possible in this operating system, named as it is by a bunch of ***-loving Bay Area hipsters who think they are clever?

I used both hands earlier today, so to speak, and it was much easier. Is this how the phone was meant to be used? Perhaps I should be using a case? I have not made a call on it yet, but when I called my friend earlier today, he said he could BARELY HEAR ME.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Does the galaxy nexus support PnP like the iPhone game center?

Comment

Knowing Wiggy he's trying to put it on vibrate and stick it in his bum.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Who the **** are you?

Comment

I've never heard of me.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wiggy, Oerdin renamed himself to Dinner for whatever reason.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You're supposed to hold it with your rectum.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have a Galaxy Nexus. I also have a large penis, which means my hands must be large. Because I certainly have no issue reaching the notification drawer with only one hand.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

IT IS NO SURPRISE YOU OWN THE GALAXY NEXUS BECAUSE YOU NEED ALL THEM THESE PHONES FOR WORK, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR PENIS. Real people ONLY NEED ONE PHONE. If you had to pick, you must acknowledge iPhone 4S is a better size, and you would prefer it.

Comment

I have no idea why anyone would prefer this phone to a 4S actually. Aside from 4G

Comment

What is stopping you from using both hands?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          IT IS NO SURPRISE YOU OWN THE GALAXY NEXUS BECAUSE YOU NEED ALL THEM THESE PHONES FOR WORK, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR PENIS. Real people ONLY NEED ONE PHONE. If you had to pick, you must acknowledge iPhone 4S is a better size, and you would prefer it.
                          I don't need phones for work anymore. I bought this phone because the iPhone sucks.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't see what the Nexus can do that the iPhone can't

Comment

I would pay 500 dollars for a cell phone that also had AM Radio
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                              X