• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bay's TRANSFORMERS to be "Re-Imagined"

By Michael Bay.

you heard it here first, folks!

Michael Bay To Reboot TRANSFORMERS In Attempt To Rescue It From Michael Bay
    This is not a hoax. This is not an imaginary story. Michael Bay is 're-imagining' TRANSFORMERS.
    Transformers: Dark of the Moon is crap. Sheer, unadulterated crap. It's a movie I will never revisit in any way, shape or form. It's the incoherent scream of the death of cinema. So of course it's the fourth highest grossing movie of all time (worldwide).

With that kind of money in the bank you knew that Paramount wouldn't let Michael Bay walk away from the franchise he had hate-****ed into the ground. And ta da! Today comes the announcement that he is indeed returning for a fourth film. But this fourth film is going to be a 're-imagining' of the series. A 'new take.' And it will come out in 2014, four years after the last film.

Paramount is rebooting Michael Bay's Transformers with Michael Bay at the helm.

Before he does Transformers 4, Bay will make Pain & Gain, the meathead true crime story he's been wanting to bring to the screen for years. I'm looking forward to that film, if only to see how Bay copes with a limited budget.

But Transformers 4. Man, what is this business coming to? Darkest timeline indeed.

Source: MichaelBay.com
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

More chicks less dic k s
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher sighting!
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
      X