What the hell happened to this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell happened to this forum?

Did everyone simultaneously reach retirement age?

[pokes with cane] Whippersnapper [/pokes with cane].
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

...recognizes That One; somehow.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Nope, I don't remember you.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

retardedment age!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Propaganda View Post
            Did everyone simultaneously reach retirement age?
            Honestly, yeah. Most of the people who post here started posting around 1999-2002 when Civ2 was still popular until about when Civ3 & all came out. We had another big rush of new people when Civ4 came out and expected yet another when Civ5 came out but Civ5 ended up being a piece of **** so few people showed up. Most of the people who were 16-24 around 2000 are now in their late 20's to mid 30's, married (or at least in a relationship), some have kids, just about everyone has a career so they now have less time for gaming sites. It's sad but life happens.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
              Nope, I don't remember you.
              I actually remember him, I think. Though maybe I recognize his name from CFC or something.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think I remember him, but that could be you guys making me think he's familiar..................

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

could be. could be.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Oi, I'm not even 20
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Wow, I'm so old.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Oi, I'm not even 20
                        When I was your age, I was helping evacuate people from the embassy in Saigon. What did you do today?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I learned the basics of stack smashing, and a brief history of memory and hard drive technology.

Admittedly your accomplishments at that age had quite a bit more grandeur, but who's competing?
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I recognise him. Used to be some spirited discussions about Soviet history.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

... and he is aptly named.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X