No announcement yet.

I just found out voguing is gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If desiring a good looking naked women lying on a be in front of you, is a trick of the mind. Count me as tricked.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Jesus was a man.
      You're a necrophiliac? You love zombie Jesus?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

He has overcome.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          If desiring a good looking naked women lying on a be in front of you, is a trick of the mind. Count me as tricked.
          So... you are unable to discern between love & lust and we should take your word for what love is greater?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            So... you are unable to discern between love & lust and we should take your word for what love is greater?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Tattoos?
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
              X