Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    but wil they reject you?
    I've come too far to give up. Too many guys I went to OCS with are rooting for me. They send me messages on facebook asking me when I'm going back.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Join the ****ing guard or something, and get a real job while pulling in that weekend-a-month reservist cash.

And you've NEVER gone too far to give up. You're only going to sink deeper, you fool. You should have jumped ship when you started sinking, now you're about to drown and haven't lost hope.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        I've come too far to give up. Too many guys I went to OCS with are rooting for me. They send me messages on facebook asking me when I'm going back.
        Sunk cost. Move on and get in the service.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

seriously, the marines are an anvil on your life. Enlist and serve, in the now. There is no shame in this.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X