Food Stamp President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Stamp President

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

You really want us to sit and watch a C-SPAN video?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Especially with no comment added.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You do realize that post articles or videos with no comment isn't going to entice anyone to have a discussion with you. It's lazy and dull posting behavior.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And more importantly, provided no incentive to actually watch the video.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It typically does however invite discussion about Mr. Fun himself. But perhaps that was the intent all along.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I watched the video. Apparently Bush was the real food stamp president. Wasn't really worth several minutes of my time IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                I watched the video. Apparently Bush was the real food stamp president. Wasn't really worth several minutes of my time IMHO.
                Hahaha you'll never get it back, Mr.Fun. made you that much closer to meeting your maker!
                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                  Hahaha you'll never get it back, Mr.Fun. made you that much closer to meeting your maker!
                  How does this bring me closer to meeting my parents?

Comment

...closer still..... closer............. tik tok tik tok....
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

How does this bring me closer to meeting my parents?
                      Do you know the location of the puppy mill they found you in?
                      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; February 9, 2012, 21:48.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        You do realize that post articles or videos with no comment isn't going to entice anyone to have a discussion with you. It's lazy and dull posting behavior.
                        THANK YOU!!!
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          Who says I created this thread for discussion?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Thanks for the summary. No need to watch the video, I presume.

Comment

Working...
                            X