Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Morons!

And by that I mean the forum owners...

WTF happened? Where's your explanation and apologies? Are you deliberately trying to **** Poly? Have you been hacked by Dale and the Panda ****ers to run this forum into the ground through abject mismanagement...?

We, as posters on this forum, deserve an explanation and an apology!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Gee a 6 second search of the site feedback / news forum would have led you to

It's an explanation, but not an apology. (the apology part is not really required)
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Pot, meet kettle.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Gee a 6 second search of the site feedback / news forum would have led you to

It's an explanation, but not an apology. (the apology part is not really required)
        It should be loud and proud and stickyed to the top of the OTF, it's the only part of this place I even bother to check in on these days...

Comment

Yes, it's all about you.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

MOBIUS is a self-centered git? UNBELIEVABLE!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Site News seems like a decent place to put it.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No one ****ing looks at that.

Especially when I can get rah running after me at my beck and call...

Damned straight I am, just like every other poster on Poly!

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

Especially when I can get rah running after me at my beck and call...
                  touche
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X