Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Excited About the Next Batman Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Excited About the Next Batman Movie?

Christopher Nolan is taking it in an unexpected direction, but it looks promising. I do wonder if he'll break the Bat in the end.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

To answer your question: No, I am not excited about the next Batman movie. Should I be?

Comment

OMG, YES!!! It's not being considered a crime in many countries to not be excited about it.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I heard the movie was being set in Africa.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post

Christopher Nolan is taking it in an unexpected direction, but it looks promising. I do wonder if he'll break the Bat in the end.
          My question on this is, was that football field sinking scene in batman the animated series? If so, did Nolan just lift the whole thing from the cartoon? Is this a big budget, live action remake of the tv show? Amazing.
          Last edited by OzzyKP; January 18, 2012, 00:01.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I thought the animated series superior to several of the big budget films with real live 'actors'... then again, if it's an animation versus The Schwanzenator in the acting stakes, the animation is endowed with more feeling...
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The animated series was brilliant. The best portrayal of Batman outside of the comic books. It also saved Mark Hamill's career with his perfect voice acting for the Joker.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The animated series was brilliant.
                I thoroughly enjoyed the 'noir' feel to the whole series. I thought I recognised Michael O'Hare's voice too, but I may be mistaken. Sometimes the series used to remind me of Neal Adams' version of Batman....

Click image for larger version

Name:	BATS251.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	9092713

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It also saved Mark Hamill's career
                  uh
                  no
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i'm actualy looking forward to hobbit, not that i won't see batman, i'm just more excited about hobbit

Comment

Working...
                    X