Latest Conspiracy Theories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Conspiracy Theories....

I'll share mine... if you share yours....
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

The government is conspiring to conceal alien contact from us. Large, fluffy pink aliens, with a penchant for wearing fluorescent purple boardshorts, are living on earth and doing secret things in a gigantic fluffy pink alien conspiracy. This a gigantic conspiracy within a gigantic conspiracy. This is really big.

Comment

Ok i said conspiracy theories, not some fetishists wet dream.

Comment

Lots of people make up "conspiracies". Why can't I make one up?

Anyway, you haven't shared your conspiracy theories.

Comment

Fine,

The occupy wallstreet movement has finally frightened someone in power. They are conslidating power in numerous ways that seem unrelated but in effect would cause a huge hurdle for any potential economic uprising.

On the federal level, FEMA & DHS have recently been shown to be updating their plans for class warfare.

On the legislative level, SOPA and acts like this will likely result in the shutdown (due to liability) of websites like youtube and facebook that are well known for their level of grassroots organizations.

Also with the passage of the NDAA, american citizens are no longer exempt from assasination nor being held indefinately without evidence in secret courts.

On the judicial level, courts are ruling about the FCC censorship levels that ironically would apply to communication infrastructure itself. like text messaging... can be controlled by government screening... thereby further making grassroots efforts hindered.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg fellas.

Comment

I am conspiring against you. I've kept most of it "hush, hush", but have let some details slip. You might have noticed some incongruencies in pictures of TCBY yogurt cones for instance. I can't say more here because I'm pretty sure I'm monitoring myself. Just keep your eyes peeled and you'll see the signs everywhere...

(Chrome's dictionary doesn't recognize "incongruencies" as a word, which makes me believe Google is in on the cover-up)

Comment

You're out of the secret society Aeson!

Damn it! I guess I'm out too.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                Also with the passage of the NDAA, american citizens are no longer exempt from assasination nor being held indefinately without evidence in secret courts.
                Canuckistan is certainly behind that conspiracy. Once all Americans have beem assassinated, the evil Canucks can expand southward without the inconvenience of bloody conquest and occupation. It is not known whether fluffy pink aliens are involved in this "Greater Canuckistan" conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                  The government is conspiring to conceal alien contact from us. Large, fluffy pink aliens, with a penchant for wearing fluorescent purple boardshorts, are living on earth and doing secret things in a gigantic fluffy pink alien conspiracy. This a gigantic conspiracy within a gigantic conspiracy. This is really big.
                  You know the M&M's they have now with the pretzel inside? It's kind of like Asher in a Barney-type costume, which your description kind of brings to mind.
                  The M&M's and Barney are both sweet. The pretzel and Asher are both twisted. See how it works out?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

All environmentalists are terrorists.
                    Banging tiger sticks together keep us safe from tiger attacks. This also works on Tamils.
                    China is a peaceful democracy with a shining human rights record.

I think these are becoming Canadian government policy soon.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

China is building a doomsday device.
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                      X