Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its official, Greece declares pedophillia a benefit deserving disability!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£10 says you'll never get rid of it.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        But the "policing costs" land him in jail where he deserves to be for wanting to steal from society.
        Wanting to steal from society is not a crime....yet.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
          I'd probably rather contribute to £92 a week extra benefit than have him burgling or mugging to fund his habit.

Which might even cost tax payer more in policing costs.
          i would prefer the money being spent on treatment for drug users rather than as a government subsidy for heroin dealers.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'd also be fine with money being spent on treatment for pedophiles, rather than as a government subsidy for underaged prostitutes.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
            X