Simpsons ants in space reference to overlords and welcoming them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons ants in space reference to overlords and welcoming them

I hate that ****ing **** so I won't reference it but it finally is relevant to this article:

Researchers at McGill University, Canada, found that they could activate ancient genes present in ant larvae by dabbing them with hormones - and turn them into huge killing machines.

Nightmarish 'supersoldier' ants with huge heads and jaws have been created by activating ancient genes.
    Scientists believe the monster ants may be a genetic throwback to an ancestor that lived millions of years ago.
    Scientists say they can create the supersoldiers at will by dabbing normal ant larvae with a special hormone - the larvae then develop into supersoldiers rather than normal soldier or worker ants.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Whut?
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

Comment

WHY

WHY

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS

NIGHTMARE FUEL
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's...THEM.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Why?

Because it's there.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
            X