Which snakes do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which snakes do you like?

I'm currently having stilton on a toasted English muffin and it makes a nice little snack. I've also become partial to wasabi peas. When you're not hungry enough for a meal but want a quick bite what do you snack on?
    Last edited by Dinner; January 6, 2012, 23:53.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Snakes on a plane. That's how I like my snakes.

Comment

Wrong.

Snakes on a Mutha****in' Plane"

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Some kindly mod please edit it to snacks?

Comment

king snakes, I spent a good part of my life growing up in rattler territory and I always felt safer seeing a king snack

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Some kindly mod please edit it to snacks?
            Mods, please ignore this demand - the title does make this thread kind of interesting.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I agree. I much prefer discussing snakes. I think rattlesnakes are overrated. How do people feel about sidewinders?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I hate snakes. All snakes.

I like any fruit, nut or berry.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How cute

Comment

In the spirit of the Ron Paul thread I am going to declare I could not possibly have made a typo and so the title must be the result of a conspiracy involving the mods.

Comment

A friend of my brother came to see me once with a python hanging down around his neck. I wouldn't let him in the door. I sent him away.
                      He left it in his car and came back.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That snake seems especially flat.

Comment

There's a great Lithuanian bread made with wheat flour, fresh grated potato, honey and caraway seeds. It goes very nicely with smoked chicken and cranberries or tangy British cheeses and horseradish sauce.

I also like a slice of Jamaican spiced bun with a smooth white cheese like ricotta or a crumbly one like Cheshire, or even Red Leicester.

Some Turkish tahineh bread with sour cherry jam or Jamaican cornbread and coleslaw... damn, I'm getting hungry again.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

King snakes are good to have around. I had one in my basement for a while, and all the mice went away.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

LOLsnakes!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X