Clear All

• It's alive!

also, FIRST!
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

2nd
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's about durn time.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What's alive?

Comment

Alive, but still slightly goofy. It's still displaying the last poster on the Ron Paul thread incorrectly, and refusing to let me enter the response I was working on when it crashed.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Pretty bad when you're too long-winded for a server.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It was one line!
              1011 1100

Comment

A very long one line?

jM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

A very long one line?

jM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Okay, this is freaking bizarro. It posts for me, but doesn't show the posted result and returns a server error of some sort instead; I hit post and it gives me the "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page" prompt. Whether I return or not, the post is posted, I just can't see it unless I hit the Reply to thread button. My aforementioned Ron Paul post has been posted four times this way, I just couldn't see it without poking around. This same error occurs in both Firefox and Chrome. To make things even weirder, this thread shows the results normally (ie, I don't have to go to Reply to Thread), it just gives me the other error. And sometimes it gives me an error message instead, just to mix things up. How does such a weird mixture of errors even occur?

EDIT: Correction, I have to hit "reply with quote" in the RP thread. Hitting reply to thread does nothing at all there. Furthermore, the main OT page says this thread has 27 views and 0 replies, while HC was supposedly the last poster in the RP thread. As a not-so-wise man once said, thewe's something vewwy scwewy going on awound heah.
                    1011 1100

Comment

Yes.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Far from first.
                        Par for course.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Far from first.
                          Par for course.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Far from first.
                            Par for course.
                            You make up for it with quantity.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Huzzah!!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X