The Apolyton Off-Topic 2012 Celebrity Dead Pool Signup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRT144 - Check your PMs.

Note on submissions - If you are picking a celeb that shares the same name with one or more other celebs, please indicate which person you are referring to. I could guess/presume but I'd rather avoid the conflict later ("No, I meant the other Billy Graham"...). Two celebs in particular are causing grief this year.

I don't require it for 99% of the submissions, only where there may be confusion.

Thanks.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

MRT144 and Uncle Sparky are verified.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I've avoided the dead pool for several years now, I didn't want the bad karma, but I think I will write a 2012 dead pool list. I will have to consider things for a while though.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You have 2 days.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm back on the board, Wezil, so if there are any issues with my list, go ahead and PM me.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

stonesfan is registered with a new team name - "We're all skeletons underneath"

Comment

Sloww
                Plato
                OFITG
                Uncle Sparky
                Ming
                Krill
                Plomp
                ColdWizard
                Tuberski
                Guynemer
                Bugs
                MRT
                Stonesfan
                Dashi
                Good sized list there.
                Last edited by Krill; December 30, 2011, 12:03.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

You're missing DaShi and Guynemer.

We're at 15 so far with at least 1 more expected (-Jrabbit).

16 is usual. Last year was 19.

Comment

Busy today; looks like I will do my usual 12/31 submission. (Sorry, Wezil.)
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You feet-dragging problem child!
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                        embalmer42 appears lost to us.

I'm not dead yet.
                        If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

I sent you mine
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

Dinner has been verified.

Team name: "Done like dinner"

Comment

Team Barnabas has been verified.

Pick #19 ruled ineligible (already dead). Substitution moved up.

Welcome to the game Barnabas.

Comment

List submitted via PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X