No announcement yet.

The Apolyton Off-Topic 2012 Celebrity Dead Pool Signup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in of course, I just need a list first.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I've received the Guild of Calamitous Intent entry by proxy - Requires some clarification.

Robert Plomp's Life Kills is almost verified - again clarification required.

Check your PM's Robert Plomp (and Guynemer proxy).
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I spoke with a couple players yesterday:

stonesfan confirms he will return for a second season.

Omni Rex Draconis is a weak maybe.

embalmer42 appears lost to us.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I pm'ed you!

Comment

I'll be sending soon.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'll get around to it...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Tuberski has the first theme team - "That 70's Show" (don't get excited it's not the cast of the show).

Verified and ready to go.

Comment

Ming: maybe you should do a test, take one person from your list, then let's see if that guy makes it to the end of 2012...
                  If he dies then we know for sure that your list is the list of life!

Comment

I'm positive that anybody I take off my list will die, and anybody I add to my list will live
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm in.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Bugs is indeed in. Team #11 verified and good to go.

Comment

I sent my list via pm
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I got it MRT144 (as well as OFITG's list).

I planned to work on them this morning but the server crash had other plans. Aiming for tomorrow.

Comment

tx... just checked in to see if you got it.
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

OFITG - Your team has been verified (with amendments).

First time someone has chosen your #20 pick. I hope you are wrong.

Birth date issue of your #21 pick. We'll sort it out later if it matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X