His foot (or maybe somebody's penis) in his mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His foot (or maybe somebody's penis) in his mouth

"Joe Amendola, attorney for accused child molester Jerry Sandusky, says that if you believe former Penn State assistant Mike McQueary’s story about witnessing Sandusky raping a boy in the PSU showers, then you should ‘dial 1-800-REALITY.’ "

However, there is a real 1-800-REALITY number and it is a gay phone-sex line.

A recorded introduction says the phone chat forum is "the hottest place for triple-X action."
    "Get ready for bulging, bursting pleasure," the intro to the line says.

Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Hi Lefty!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No comment about the chagrinned lawyer?
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Well odds on, he is a regular customer. Free advertising
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Same lawyer that got his 17 year old client pregnant, right? This case is really classy.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
          X