Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News; Is this a real screenshot from their TV news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News; Is this a real screenshot from their TV news?

Are these pictures real?

edit: apparently, it is and has been covered in the other front page fox-thread. now I'm just wondering why the "delete this thread"-option is gone...

how can anyone be this ignorant? confusing the president of your country with someone who looks completely different? confusing the regional parts of your country with each other? imagine if bbc would run graphs with "IRELAND" reading on top of scotland. good god
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RGBVideo; December 14, 2011, 23:29.

yes and yes. so was the unemployment graph one (where 8.6 was the same as 9.0)

Mistake or Malice, I have no idea. But the other networks are as bad, just on other issues.

Comment

Link, Elkad?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher:

Notice how going up 0.1 point goes up an entire row but dropping from 9% to 8.6% is flat? BTW Fox does stuff like the OP or that graph every day and it's documented over at media matters. They also love to have headlines like "Obama a secret Muslim terrorist sleeper agent?" or "Obama trying to destroy Israel?" and crap like that. Recently they ran video of an old protest in L.A. and claimed it was "union thugs" last month in Wisconsin. Only there was no snow in the pictures and you could see palm trees in the background; turns out it was a protest last summer in L.A. instead of in Wisconsin as Fox was claiming. Serb also found a link about how Fox ran video of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and claimed it was in Moscow when really it was Greek protesters from a few months back. They do this stuff deliberately constantly and it's always designed to make groups Fox doesn't like look worse but never the other way around.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh, and don't forget that when ever a Republican gets caught doing something illegal Fox magically turns the "R" next to their name into a "D" but never the other way around. There are literally dozens and dozens of examples of this happening; so much it's their standard operating procedure. Just check out Media Matters for video after video of Fox's dirty tricks.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thats a stupid User name, Oerdin.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              Asher:
              I wanted a link to his claims of the other networks.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                I agree. Oerdin, you really should have picked an intelligent username like I did.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  It's ironic humor, roll with it.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

US is one big Monty Python show
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      I wanted a link to his claims of the other networks.
                      This is the one that comes to mind immediately - from MSNBC
                      Er, can't post links yet. google>
                      msnbc-no-mention-black-gun-owner-among-racist-protesters

No way was that accidental.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                        US is one big Monty Python show
                        QFT
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                        X