No announcement yet.

How Fox News is helping Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it doesnt. I love how picking anyone but the bottom 2 repubs to win the nom is 1 like10% return at any given time.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It seems a reasonable number to allow for either a surprise Huntsman surge or a very late candidate entry.

Comment

No doubt.
        I have been saying for some months now that this election is like that of 1964:
        The right-of-center Democrat (it was LBJ in 1964) v. the psychopathic push the red button and vaporize the world lunatic Republican (it was Goldwater in 1964).
        The most basic sense of self-preservation compels people to vote for the right-of-center Democrat.

Comment

This election is the Republicans to lose given how unemployment is still high. The good news is the Republicans seem hell bent on losing this election. That's good for America and good for the world given how bat**** insane the current crop of Republicans are.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Obama is favored by the establishment over a GOP candidate. Barring any major snafus in their propaganda campaign, Obama will be around for 4 more.

Comment

Working...
            X