My wife ****ing RULES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife ****ing RULES

Galnemer just gave me my Christmas gift a bit early. It is a turntable that looks like the dash of an old Studebaker, along with some vinyl record she bought, including The White Album, Magical Mystery Tour, Born To Run, as well as her dad's old vinyl collection, which includes amongst many others: CCR; Pink Floyd; Led Zeppelin; Jimi Hendrix; The Moody Blues; Earth, Wind, and Fire; Cream; etc.

Suck it, ****ers. My wife is the best.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Bravo.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

She sounds interesting - how much ?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Very nice, but my wife is the best. I am not going to quantifiy my reasons on public boards.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

My wife rules too, but more in the sense that she is the boss.

Comment

My wife is bearing my firstborn child.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Is that an announcement? Because that is awesome.

Comment

She's not pushing it out right now, if that's what you mean. We're at the stage where you wait for the navel to pop out and show you the turkey's done in there. Aggravating, since we could have anytime in the next six weeks or so. Anyway, folks here already knew she was pregnant.
                1011 1100

Comment

Soooooo, how well does it play MP3s?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

My wife's uterus does not play MP3s. However, the baby will wiggle quite furiously if you put your face up to the belly and sing. Not sure why you needed to know that.
                    1011 1100

Comment

Is this when I tell you that not everything is about you?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Only because I'm too lazy to lecture you about being careful with your pronouns.
                        1011 1100

Comment

On the topic of marriage--

When I was a cashier at the grocery store, there were many memorable customers. The most memorable was a pair of middle-aged men who came through my aisle and were commenting on life's problems--back pains, muscle aches, etc. I joked that at age 17 I didn't really understand where they were coming from. So one of the guys says "Bill, I think we should crush one of his hands between two bricks and smash his kneecaps with a baseball bat--then he'll know what it's like to be fifty". After some more complaining, Bill quipped to me just as he was about to walk away with his groceries--"Kid, just a word of advice--never get married."

Not sure why I just told that story, but I figured anything was justified once someone made a turkey in the oven analogy to pregnancy. At any rate, Guynemer seems to have made a strong counter-argument.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Being married is awesome.

Getting old is not so great.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Try getting old without anyone there...that's even worse. But still, an important reason why you should look after yourself and not allow your body to deteriorate.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X