Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should fraternal twins be put to death

...for security reasons?

So Canada has just banned facial coverings from citizenship ceremonies. The reason, of course, has nothing to do with religion. The Minister was just on TV saying people taking the oath are encouraged to were 'costumes' representing their cultures. (He's a Conservative, so he will sound like an *sshole). The citizenship judges need to see who is taking the oath, so they can be sure it's the right person.

This has me thinking. Canada, as a reaction to the US, has become insecure about security. Enhanced driver's licences are the norm and, unlike a few years ago, you cannot travel from Canada to the US without a passport, or similar document that relies on facial recognition.

My maternal Grandmother was an identical twin. I had twin aunts and have twin cousins. If you look at photos, all the fraternal twins look like their siblings. There are family stories of twins switching places for their amusement, but couldn't evil twins take advantage of this to, say blow up a citizenship ceremony? My cousins, for example, looked exactly alike until their early twenties, except one had a small birthmark near his eye, that wouldn't show up on a small passport or driver's licence picture.

I suggest immediately putting down all twins, triplets etc. In the future, if a woman gives births to multiples, the first one lives, the rest are put down right away.

This could be a matter of your safety!
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

you can never be too sure, better safe than sorry! get rid of one of the twins the spartan way. security risk, after all.

also, wasnt there a bloke who could not enter south africa, because he could no longer have his fingerprints checked, considering that he lost his arms in an accident abroad?

Comment

So why call for fraternal twins to be killed?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It seems dictionary.com is to hard to type.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

@ FAIL
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
          X