Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the Time Machine back to 1999

And went straight to Apolyton:

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; December 10, 2011, 06:28.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

As an aside, wikipedia claims this is the original Myspace logo:

That is wrong. I just went back in time and checked.

This was the original logo used in 2003-04. It was changed to the above logo in the fall of 2004.

The article is protected. Can someone with a wikipedia account please correct this mistake?
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

This incompetence is why Wiki has to beg for donations...

Comment

Wow, that's even more hideous than the current layout.

Comment

Seriously, though. Can someone please fix myspace's article on wikipedia? I need to register, wait 5 days, and make 10 edits before I am allowed to edit 'semi-protected' articles.

Comment

Then GET TO WORK SOLDIER!
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I would do it for you, but I know too many editors who got herpes by editing MySpace articles on wiki...

Comment

Great Scott!
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                X