Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Rick Perry become governor of Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for sharing that evidence with us, Asher.

Comment

I have very little respect for TI.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

TI's calculator business is a side thing, Asher, they also make just about everything semiconductor.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm very well aware of all of the sectors TI operates in, HC.

They make a very wide away of inconsequential semiconductors as well. Their most popular ones with any decent margins are ones that are not even based on TI IP. The OMAP series is ARM CPUs with PowerVR GPUs...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And that's not even mentioning their exciting, ground-breaking analog chips that make up something like 30% of their revenue...

Some of those designs haven't changed in decades. It's just a constant revenue stream because no one else is wasting time trying to compete in a low-margin business like that, because you wouldn't make back the new R&D expenses to make the product.

And DLP is ****.

Comment

How is DLP bad? (I don't know very much about it)
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

We use DLP projectors at work and the colour temperatures vary wildly from projector to projector, and they're usually very washed out.

Comment

National Instruments > Texas Instruments.

DLP is also a desperate attempt to get money back from a failed R&D project. It's a cool idea though.

SP
                  I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                  X