Whaat, PONTIAC doesn't exist anymore?!?! :angry:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaat, PONTIAC doesn't exist anymore?!?! :angry:

I watched Lady Gagas latest video which features a black trans am pontiac, that made me google Pontiac, and I did that only to find out it doesn't exist anymore.
    How did GM get so bankrupt?
    I need a foot massage

Poor management?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Damn you Obama, why did you let this happen?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	33270540001_large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	9092372
        GM dropped the 'Pontiac' brand 2 years ago, as part of restructuring. GM doesn't really produce sports cars any more. My last car was a red '99 Grand Am sports coupe. My current is an '09 silver G6 coupe.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	21812501.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	9092373
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I remain incredibly PO'd about this. Huge fan of the brand.

Don't know what I'll do when our Bonneville eventually dies. Until then, it will be scrupulous maintenance.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Because American cars are sh*t?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I've owned two Pontiacs. One was a Sunbird, which was a POS, and a Grand AM, which I thought was a great car. Never a lick of problem with it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                Because American cars are sh*t?
                QFT
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Actually (depending on how you measure quality) they've improved considerably.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The new Camaro looks really good, and the Trans-Am would look even better.
                    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Actually (depending on how you measure quality) they've improved considerably.
                      Yes, so now they are only ****.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

I remember when all the Japanese imports were considered POS and only idiots would buy them. They were commonly called sh*t boxes. They learned and improved. The US has finally learned and is catching up quite quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't surpass them at some point. Depending on the metric, in some areas they already have. (I do questions some of those metrics though)
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Japanese cars are built in the USA, you know.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            Yes, so now they are only ****.
                            Yeah, all those British cars on the road prove that.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Huh? Logic FAIL.

Our cars were ****, and now we don't make cars any more*. That doesn't make US cars good. You wouldn't make cars any more if it weren't for gov't interventions, subsidies.

*well, aside from the factories making foreign makes
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X