X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    At this rate you'll have the entire forum on ignore within a month
    Good, maybe he'll shut up.

edit: Uh oh, I responded just five minutes after you posted that, does this mean I'm stalking you???????

Comment

That's pretty cool actually. It's like you're talking to me, but I have ear plugs in. Now I know why my grandfather used to turn down his hearing aid.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't know who Kidicious is responding to because I have him on ignore, but it was only five minutes after I posted, meaning that if he was responding to me then he's stalking me.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          Somebody who isn't in the lowest IQ quintile would have been able to infer that they're characters in the Justified series.
          For the Win.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kidicious can't ignore me. If you let me know I can repost your ignored messages to him.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Kidicious can't ignore me. If you let me know I can repost your ignored messages to him.
              Everything is possible. I still dont know what loin said, just that rah quoted him.

Comment

I can't deny that God may hack the forum software so that you can ignore me.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I still dont know what loin said, just that rah quoted him.
                  Wait, no, are you admitting to being illiterate?

Comment

Nope, just didn't read it. (ignored it)

Comment

Willpower. (Too bad it's contributing to willful ignorance.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Willpower. (Too bad it's contributing to willful ignorance.)
                        Somethings don't need to be known. Also thete's a difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Comment

Quoting the worst Star Wars movie.

Comment

recognising a quote from the worst Star Wars movie.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Also thete's a difference between knowledge and wisdom.
                              and doing it poorly.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm sorry. I've still seen Clones more times than I can remember. I can't stop myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X