My grandmother was a 4/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My grandmother was a 4/10

Saw pictures of my grandmother in her youth. 4/10 at best.

My other grandmother was a strong 7/10.

What does that mean?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Are they still alive? In other words, are you having incest fantasies, or are you having necrophiliac incest fantasies?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Are they still alive? In other words, are you having incest fantasies, or are you having necrophiliac incest fantasies?
      One is alive. But no, I'm talking pictures of them in their youth. That doesn't count.

And what? You can't rate a woman's aesthetics without beating off to them? I'm just saying where they stand in their looks. No fantasies. Pure objective evaluation.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Pix of tits or GTFO.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Now who wants boobies?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              One is alive. But no, I'm talking pictures of them in their youth. That doesn't count.

And what? You can't rate a woman's aesthetics without beating off to them? I'm just saying where they stand in their looks. No fantasies. Pure objective evaluation.
              Sorry Al, but it does sound incestuous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                Albie's grandmother has skinny legs, evil looking eyes, the narrow brow of a Greek, and a Welsh jawline. 4/10 indeed.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I don't have 'noodz'.

My 4/10 grandmother's mother was just as bad and her father looked like a nerd. What does this mean?! Do I have ugly genes?!

Comment

I forgot to ask, why aren't you also assessing your grandfathers? I mean by your logic you can also do purely objective, non-sexual evaluations of men, right?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      I forgot to ask, why aren't you also assessing your grandfathers? I mean by your logic you can also do purely objective, non-sexual evaluations of men, right?
                      The grandfather that married the 4/10 was alpha yo. The grandfather that married the strong 7/10 looked kind of beta. It's backwards.
                      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 28, 2011, 18:26.

Comment

But that's not what's important. Do I have the ugly genes?!

Comment

The grandfather that married the 4/10 was alpha yo. The grandfather that married the strong 7/10 looked kind of beta. It's backwards.
                          Err... maybe these "alpha" and "beta" concepts you've formed are counterproductive. Maybe when you try to be more like an "alpha" you scare away the 7's and you refuse to settle for a 4.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            Err... maybe these "alpha" and "beta" concepts you've formed are counterproductive. Maybe when you try to be more like an "alpha" you scare away the 7's and you refuse to settle for a 4.
                            Dude, I'm not bout that 7's. I'm about them dimes, son. Them Franklin Delanos.

Comment

A few years ago we were going through some old family photos. A nephew of mine, who was in his mid teens at the time, saw a black & white snap shot of a very attractive 20 something woman on a swing. When it was pointed out the pic was his grandma, he blushed. Naughty boy!
                              My mother was at least a 9.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X