Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Woman Standing Up for Olde England!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Woman Standing Up for Olde England!

A right proper lady, ay, chaps?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Right, I bet Philadelphia doesn't have any racists.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Right, I bet Philadelphia doesn't have any racists.
      What does Philadelphia have to do with anything? This thread is about Britain
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If she hadn't been holding a kid that other chav woman would definitely have chinned her.

Comment

Someone should introduce her to the Muslamic Raygun guy. Better yet, someone should have started singing the Muslamic Raygun song while she was ranting.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Disgusting attitude and behaviour. And disappointing she's probably passing that on to her children.

Go the immigrants standing up for themselves.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Aye, shame that theres still people like that to feed the BNP and EDL.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

A right proper lady, ay, chaps?
                I'm not English either. I wonder if the racist woman is ? I am however British, and ashamed of people like her. Luckily in this borough they seem to be a tiny minority.

This thread is about Britain
                Then thank goodness we have citizens prepared to stand up for their rights and speak out against racism, wherever it appears. Or are you saying that one woman is meant to be indicative of British society ?

I'm just off to meet some friends- from Benin City and Douala- who run a charity near here. I must ask them if they feel she best represents British society today... hope it doesn't spoil our lunch of Turkish bread and baba ghanoush.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  A right proper female, ay, chaps?
                  FTFY
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Her accent is hideous
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

BBC News just tweeted this:

BBCNews (BBC News (UK))
                      34 yo woman arrested for racially aggravated public order offence after video posted on youtube #mytramexperience http://t.co/q2d7NLAX
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Countdown to Albie complaining that the government violated her right to free speech
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Thats disgusting!

What Monster makes their Kids wear Tweed?
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

she's a stupid woman, however arresting her seems like a massive over reaction. instead of just being another idiot captured on the internet and laughed at, she'll be a martyr for the anti-PC brigade.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I am torn, on the one hand I think she has the right to air her repugnant views, but on the other hand I don't necessarily think that angrily shouting them, including lots of swearing on public transport with the seeming intent to deliberately provoke anger and potentially violence, is something we should allow. It's a tricky one.

There is a bit of the "shout fire in a theatre" about it I think.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X