[SERIOUS] Am I getting dumber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SERIOUS] Am I getting dumber?

See, it's a copycat thread AND a me thread, in addition to being very likely to backfire. Beat that, suckas.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

It's unfortunate that you don't want to have a [SERIOUS] conversation about this.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dang, I forgot. I'd appreciate if some mod could put that in there.
      1011 1100

Comment

i was going to say that you would nevar cut it on CG
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

speaking of CG i haven't been back in a few years because I forgot my password and i was like
          Order of the Fly

Comment

I lost 9000 brain cells yesterday. Maybe a bit more since it's high altitude here and my respiratory system is still adjusting back to it...

Comment

Thanks to whoever put the [SERIOUS] in.
              1011 1100

Comment

You did move to a 3rd world country which doesn't seem very smart.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What kind of **** starts a thread asking people if he's dumb? You're a double ... no wait ... you're a TRIPLE ****!

No, you're pretty smart, but you probably expected that.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Invalid poll.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Have you been sniffing glue or huffing spray paint? If yes, then chances are that you have been getting dumber.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Having you been reading the National Review Online? If the answer is yes, then chances are you are getting dumber.

Comment

Have your neighbor's air conditioning units been running out of freon lately? There may be a correlation.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                            speaking of CG i haven't been back in a few years because I forgot my password and i was like
                            I can reset it for you I think.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

if you can you PM me the details, I would appreciate it
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X