X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I strongly disagree with the methods of your analysis

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post

i seemed to have moved considerably to the left, although a lot of the questions do suck hairy balls.
      We are like twins!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        We are like twins!
        Hang on, I am further to the right than you. What happened?!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Jesus
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
            Hang on, I am further to the right than you. What happened?!
            Some things change. But don't worry, I am still more right and libertarian than you.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well you're certainly more librarian than me
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Doubtful. Stuff I've got up to this last week has seen me rubbing shoulders with "people" in the delights of Barnet, Hackney Wick, Harlow and Hatfield. Hardly librarian country compared to your palatial surroundings.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Hey, I'll have you know sometimes people off the estates wander past this building on their way to the Wetherspoon's in town
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I think I'm about where I was when I did this a few years ago.

Your political compass
                    Economic Left/Right: 0.88
                    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Woohoo another bull**** political compass.This time with more axes.

Spoiler:

Comment

And just as bad questions

You are a social democratic Cosmopolitan. 14 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 38 percent are more extremist than you

Spoiler:

Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; November 25, 2011, 03:33.

Comment

You are a Liberal. 4 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 38 percent are more extremist than you.

Spoiler:

Sounds about right.

Comment

What does this mean?

It would be good for the public authorities to pay their debts no longer.
                            I left it neutral because I have no idea what it was saying.

I figure this is the European definition:

You are a Liberal. 4 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 51 percent are more extremist than you.

Spoiler:

I guess I'm militaristic because I said tyrannies should be taken out.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I am a social democrat: secular, communistic and anthropocentric. I am quite pleased with this assessment.
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                I guess I'm militaristic because I said tyrannies should be taken out.
                                Maybe they meant trannies?
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X