No announcement yet.

What is your Political Compass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions were kinda tedious but luckily I just had a cup of coffee so I was up for it:

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

VERY left than where I have been in the past. And more libertarian too, I think.
      Amazing how much you have changed in the past few years. Ridiculous.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So I'm still the resident fascist, apparently.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The amazing thing is he moved left and libertarian while going Christian. Usually it's the opposite.

Comment

These questions are retarded.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

More libertarian than I used to be.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                The amazing thing is he moved left and libertarian while going Christian. Usually it's the opposite.
                And I'd state that my leftward shift is because of my strong faith in Jesus Christ.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  Not really sure why. Jesus was a hippie.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    And I'd state that my leftward shift is because of my strong faith in Jesus Christ.
                    Of course. It's almost like you actually listened to what he taught. Weird

Comment

I don't think I've changed much....

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Okay Green Army, let's start the revolution.
                        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

how do you even start to answer idiotic questions like this?

If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If the statement makes you angry then "disagree" is probably the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              how do you even start to answer idiotic questions like this?

If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.
                              Just put 'disagree' if you're a free market supporter and 'agree' if you're a hippie.

The questions are ass. I'm actually embarrassed for the test.

Comment

You click one of the radio buttons on the right hand side to answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X