Three Years of The Office in 48 Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Years of The Office in 48 Hours

Ok, so it will take me considerably longer than that due to bathroom breaks and naps, but I have embarked upon a great journey here. So far I am glad to report that the marriage hasn't totally killed the show as I had feared it might. I am also very glad that Michael Scott no longer has that witch of a woman hanging around in every episode, but am dreading the time which he departs the show. At least I have a few more episodes to prepare myself. I have resorted to piracy for this occasion since NBC.com site navigation is an epic cluster****. I can't even get to the videos to watch the commercials to assuage my guilt.

I recently wrapped up 2 1/2 years of South Park, which was a bitter disappointment. Perhaps my hopes were just too high. Speeding through XKCD was better, but kinda sad when you read it full tilt because of the health issues referenced. No time to recuperate. Sinfest has gotten somewhat confusing because there's more than like 5 characters now. Some of the problem may be that I was reading them in reverse though.

Is there anything else good this country has produced in the time I've been gone (other than my absence :P )? Was Civ 5 really as bad as everyone said it was?

Oooh, sinfest. I can't remember when I left that one off. I'll have to go check, to retake it.

SMBC is one I picked up recently
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Maybe community?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
        SMBC is one I picked up recently

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
          Maybe community?

JM
          Is that what is being bemoaned as cancelled in the other thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Is that what is being bemoaned as cancelled in the other thread?
            Cancelled?!?!?! Nooooo!
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Well, not cancelled, but put somewhere else which isn't known yet? (Or something like that.)

Comment

Hmm, not a good sign in any event.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                X