No announcement yet.

Change of Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw USF I thought it was University of San Francisco, which is a really good school, but very expensive.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

You're thinking UCSF.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No. USF is a Jesuit University. Used to be a really good basketball school.

Explore the city of opportunity. Meet people from every culture and country. Learn in small classes. Change the world from here.
        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure you're thinking of UCSF.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What about web application penetration testing? Web applications are only going to become more and more prevalent so it's a growing field.

Comment

dashi might be able to hook you up if it's penetration you're interested in and you're not camera shy.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
              X