No announcement yet.

Finito?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ECB appears to be taking the position that they must destroy the euro in order to save it.

Money is now too tight for germany, never mind for club med.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Damn you for making me think of this song.....

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Damn you for making ME think of it. *how do I ban someone...*
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

today they said that if Italy fails, the Euro will go down... don´t give the speculators too much information guys.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            There are two problems: Germans run the ECB (despite Draghi) and Germans don't run Club Med.
            What is the latter part of this statement even supposed to mean? Are you suggesting a Staufer solution?

Comment

For the illiterate:

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                What is the latter part of this statement even supposed to mean? Are you suggesting a Staufer solution?
                It's a diagnosis, not a prescription. ****ing Krauts; always looking for an excuse...
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Time to reoccupy the Rhineland?

So what you were saying was, after all, that the fact that Southern European countries were run differently from, say, Germany, would contribute to the current crisis?

Keep in mind, being a strong critic of my government I have no political stakes in this. I'm just curious if that sums up your assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                    Time to reoccupy the Rhineland?
                    And give some illegally occupied areas back to the rightful owners
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      And give some illegally occupied areas back to the rightful owners
                      Are there any left?

Comment

Schleswig
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

op ewig ongedeelt

Comment

Then again, this could mean giving S-H to Germany or Denmark entirely, so it doesn't really help

Comment

Well, your map shows that Schleswig is danish while holstein are krautish. That could be an acceptable deal

Steven Weinberg

Comment

these days i wouldnt mind a bit of german conquest. oh and make sure you stab berlusconi in the ass for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X