Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There will be a Thrilla in Valhalla tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be a Thrilla in Valhalla tonight.

Joe Frazier died of cancer at 67.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Ah ****.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

RIP, Smokin' Joe. I remember the epic battles with Ali. And this commercial:

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

rip joe

Comment

**** me running
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

He was very good at promoting himself as a business at a time before that was common. He literally started out dirt poor and found a way to make himself both rich and famous via hard work and that's something to admire.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              He was very good at promoting himself as a business at a time before that was common. He literally started out dirt poor and found a way to make himself both rich and famous via hard work and that's something to admire.

We're talking about Joe Frazier here?

Oh wait... Oerdin ALWAYS WRONG!

Holy ****. Do you even think about what you post? Wow.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

In the 70's he was rolling in the money. I'd say he did indeed make himself rich. Of course, how he did or did not manage that money after his career ended was another story.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

We're talking about Joe Frazier here?

Oh wait... Oerdin ALWAYS WRONG!

Holy ****. Do you even think about what you post? Wow.
                  He's the best thing to come out of Philadelphia in the last 68 years.
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                    X