Anyone play pool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play pool?

If so, is a ball in hand worth two in the bush?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

That depends on who is holding my balls and the quality of the bush.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Pool is for the lower classes. I play snooker.

Comment

Then you're not black.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Comment

It's Carom Billiards or nothing, you philistines.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The only good pool is a dead pool.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                Guy don't know the rules. He is hitting the brown ball with his cue.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                  ... and he has weird green eyes. Snooker turns black people into zombies.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Couldn't possibly be a reflection from the massive green surface he's lying over.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Growling zombie snooker players would make the sport a lot more popular. The one who wins gets to eat the quietest member of the audience.
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                        Growling zombie snooker players would make the sport a lot more popular. The one who wins gets to eat the quietest member of the audience.
                        I'd watch that.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X