X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Ben Absolutely Must be Released from his Ban

In August, Ben and I made a wager:

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I win if the Eagles miss and the Cards make it.

You win if the Eagles make it and the Cards miss.

Anything else is a push.

Bet will be avatars throughout the NFL playoff.

Deal?
    The Cardinals are 1-6. The Eagles are 3-4 but just smacked the **** out of the Cowboys.

In other words, the Cardinals are NOT making the playoffs while the Eagles have a fair shot.

The NFL playoffs are from January 7, 2012 to Super Bowl Sunday February 5, 2012.

Ben's end of the bet is not happening so if the Eagles make the playoffs, for nearly a month, Ben will be forced to wear whatever avatar I decide.

When I made the bet, I was torn between something pro-Muslim, pro-gay, anti-catholic, or just something to do with Mike Vick. If Ben is freed, and the Eagles make the playoffs, I will allow Apolyton to decide what avatar Ben shall wear!

This is too great of an opportunity, MikeH! Rescind the ban!

(or at least, rescind it during the NFL playoffs so Apolyton can enjoy Ben wearing an avatar of our choosing)
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

this thrade has changed my life
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
      this thrade has changed my life
      I know right. By the arm and legs of Michael Vick, Ben shall be justifiably embarrassed on an internet forum!
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Alby, it's not worth allowing him to post just so we can have yet another reason to make fun of him. Ben is his own parody.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Besides that, do you really think anyone would find loinburger to be so important? Of all the things that have been said by various and sundry people, loinburger is going to be sought out and pummeled? That's pretty funny.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

is this thraed about burger king?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

why was he banned?

Comment

jesus
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

jesus is a mod?

Comment

the most powerfulest of all
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      why was he banned?
                      It was predestined.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

This preexisting commitment should overturn the ban. Avatar and sig bets represent all that is good and pure about Poly, and should be treated with the utmost respect. Bans on the other hand have almost nothing to do with Poly, and should be banned.

It's kinda like that Simpsons episode where Homer sells his soul to the devil for a donut, but the agreement is revoked because Marge really owns the soul. (Well, ok, not like that at all really, but it's a good episode.)

Comment

"Homer, stop picking at it."
                          "But I'm so delicious!"
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                            It was predestined.
                            By Jesus.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Guys, you're all getting distracted. This is about making Ben have an avatar like MrFun's.

Comment

Working...
                              X