Something something ect something something ianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Is it more entertaining than being drunk? Do you even know?
    There's no reason to go british, just a mild buzz is fine - if you are lucky, you end in bed with a cute chick. Oh, wait, I see HC's problem
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
      i got a temporary order of custody for my son, which is ballin. my ex was completely unprepared for the support hearing, so we had to have that rescheduled. the beauty of everything is that now that our current custodial arrangement is on the record, she'd have to show the court that she could provide a more stable environment than i can. i've held the same job and residence for two years. she's moved twice and had three jobs. not to mention there have been other things that have happened that i've predicted and been proven right on. I would get tired of being right all the time if it didn't make me feel so god damned superior.

Is that what it feels like to be you?
      Is your exwife on meth too?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

KH, alcoholic or raging alcoholic.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

WTF is up with this candy-ass mixing of Rum with other crap?

Straight Lamb's Navy FTW.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

HC, being able to enjoy life while sober is one of the greatest abilities a person can have... grats

Comment

I hope the money is worth this lifestyle KH...if alcoholism was my only solace, I'd worry...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                HC, being able to enjoy life while sober is one of the greatest abilities a person can have... grats

Comment

KH, you should quit, or haven't you heard that a bunch of hippies are planning to occupy your work space.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    I don't enjoy life, but at least I'm sober.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Should somebody who is 31 years old be getting heart palpitations? probably not.

I need to learn how to relax without booze.

Also, **** OWS. By and large, their members have no idea what it's like to really work.

Have fun during winter, *****es.
                      You are getting sick from stress. If you do not learn to relax without booze, you will leave behind a young, hot, rich widow.
                      Last edited by pchang; October 29, 2011, 14:58.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                      X